Wednesday, July 28, 2010

the Vast World of Blogging

Hello! Oie! I'm a newcomer to this ginormous (yes, I made that up) world of blogging! I've been reading fashion blogs for almost a year now and I truly enjoy looking at other people's style and perspective on fashion....so I felt the need to make a blog to become more involved in the fashion community.

What is the purpose of my blog? Well, I really don't have one. BUT! I do want to share my personal style, my love for interior design, and especially my love for couture...and when I say couture I'm talking about Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga, and Louboutins.

I'm a college student with a small budget so I always try to stretch my money as much as I can by buying chic, high-quality, and durable clothing without the big price tag.=)



No comments:

Post a Comment